Preferred Provider Dental Plan
● Is an annual reduced fee dental plan that allows individuals, and families, to receive and provide quality dental services from our office
● Unlike a conventional insurance plan there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, no downgrades, and no pre-existing conditions. All of the benefits of insurance with none of the hassles!
● Membership provides 2 simple teeth Cleanings, 2 examinations, 1 fluoride treatment, and x-rays at NO CHARGE. Your membership in this plan also gives you a REDUCED fee schedule of 25%.
Benefits will begin immediately. Expires 1 year from original sign up date.
All payments are made directly to the dental office. As treatment is performed, payments are made at each reservation unless financial arrangements have been pre-arranged
Interest free payment plans are available through our outside carrier (Care Credit) to cover the cost of treatment for 6, 12, 18 and 24 months with approved credit.
2nd family member
3rd family member
4th family member
Each additional added
All membership fees are paid in full at the time of application.
Excluded from PPDP Coverage:
● Products sold in office
● Invisalign ®, Conventional Ortho (Braces).
● Dispensing of drugs supplied in our dental office
● Loss or theft of dentures/partials
● Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability Insurance
● Oral Sedation or administration of nitrous oxide,
● Occlusal Guards
● Periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery or Pedodontics requiring the services of a non‐participating dentist
● Any procedures performed in a hospital
● Administration of Botox, Fillers
● Preferred Provider Dental Plan members cannot use other dental coverage in conjunction with the PPDP plan
● Yearly benefits are not carried over to the next year
● Examples of savings
|Crown: 2 Surface||$1125.00||$1500|
Make Your Appointment Today at Aristo Dental
Start on your way to a better smile today! Schedule an appointment at one of our two locations – Wheeling, IL or Lake in the Hills, IL.